Thursday, November 06, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

So we're not having the greatest of weeks, but we're muddling along. Eli began throwing up on Friday but we thought it was b/c he had a lot of drainage and didn't take any action until I got called to pick him up early from daycare on Tuesday. We went straight to the doctor (after the third episode of puking in the car seat, and I must say our carseat cover is the cleanest car seat cover in the universe now!) and found out he has two ear infections and a stomach virus. Oh, and he's teething again. Geez.

He's doing much better but is not daycare-approved, so I'm working half days this week and getting my work done in the evenings after he goes to bed.

Justin followed up on Wednesday with his own rendition of the stomach virus. He was in bed (and the bathroom) all day and attempted work for a few hours this morning but came back home. He seems better now, but you know how the after-effects of a stomach virus are.

I'm not having any of those symptoms but feel tired, nauseated and achy. I'm hoping its from taking care of my boys and working and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning up messes, and not actually the bug for me. We'll see.

That's our week for you. Oh, and our presidential candidate lost.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry. We had the stomach virus Sunday to Tuesday...not fun!