Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fiesta!

Our church, Plano Bible Chapel, had its 40th Anniversary party tonight. It was quite a celebration complete with Tex-Mex, a mariachi band and lots of fun at Southfork Ranch. Great to see our friends, eat good food and just enjoy a party without any of the work.

Eli didn't get the memo about the time change, so he was up at 6:30 ready to go. I was not. But Justin and I take turns getting up on the weekends and today was my day. Eli and I had breakfast, played and took an hour long walk in the stroller and still had time to play again before getting ready for church. With the fiesta tonight we only had the 11:00 service and no Sunday School. He never naps in the nursery at church so he was reaching the end of his rope by the time we got back home. After lunch he went down for a nap and so did we. 2 1/2 hours later I woke up and realized we had to leave in 20 minutes for the fiesta! Yikes! Fortunately Eli woke up happy and we were on our way on time.

Okay- pictures tomorrow. And by the way, I never got around to checking on the couch cushions last night. I cleaned half of the bathroom, painted my toenails and watched the last half of the Tech-Texas game. Well worth staying up late for that!

2 comments:

aimee said...

We are #2!!!!!

H Noble said...

That's right we are!!!!!!