Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Updated Links

Introducing the new reward program from the Urban Adventure Blog...

I have decided the in addition to keeping us on track by calling out failed participation in the blog world, I should also point out our star blogger. A positive for a negative is always effective, despite what the military teaches. Push-ups anyone?

Our first Star Blogger of the Month is Viki! She wins based on her outstanding participation, consistent comments on other's blogs, and hilarious out takes from train life. Thanks Viki for keeping the rest of us entertained.

All right, Scott and Ethan you have some catching up to do, so you better get bloggin'.

10 comments:

ArmandII said...

That is a great idea, J. I think demerits are good too though. It could sort of an honor system. We have to do 25 pushups every day we don't blog. Plus, it will get us all in better shape! :-)

Oh, and Viki definitely wins hands down this time around.

Kilroy was here!

Scott said...

Armand how about you do my pushups for me since you like pushups so much!

H Noble said...

Congrats Viki! You are an inspiration!
H

Viki said...

Wow! I'm honored!

I got a demerit once in 6th grade for wearing mascara in school...actually, the meanest teacher in school caught me putting it on in the bathroom - she scared me out of my mind with her reaction...think charging bull as she was a big lady.

I hate pushups, but I do them because they make my arms look good.

"E" said...

I don't like being singled out, maybe I will just boycott this little program. That's it I am going to start Fasting! Right after I have a big meal.

On the otherhand, congrats Viki

"E"

aimee said...

Thanks for fixing my name Holly! Yeah, I saw! :)

I am trying to figure out how to get linked to yours from my blog but I am having trouble. Go figure...

H Noble said...

Aimee I will swipe your email address from Holly and send you an email to help.

H Noble said...

Isn't he sweet? Funny you should mention your misspelled name, because I didn't know how to put it on there or fix it, so J had to do both!
H

aimee said...

J, I bet you figured out by now that I figured out how to get the link to work! But thanks for offering to help!
A

H Noble said...

I did see that. I am glad you did, I was fretting how to explain how to waltz through HTML...