Monday, August 14, 2006

Here's to New Friends!

Happy Monday everyone! I wanted to take the opportunity to tell everyone how much I've enjoyed blogging with you all, even though I drug my feet at first and thought you were wasting time. :)

I hope that you all will take a moment to note that we have redone our buddies list, splitting it into Justin's Buddies and Holly's Buddies. The two ladies listed under my name our fabulous girls I have known since third grade, fellow Friona folks! Aimee and Abbey are excited to be on blogspot and Aimee has already commented that you guys are all funny. I know its different when you don't know everyone you're blogging with, but just wanted to give you a little background if you see their names on our comments.

Aimee is living in Edmond, OK with her husband Seth and two boys, Rhett and Noah. She is an avid scrapbooker and the coolest mom ever! Abbey lives in McKinney, just a few minutes from us, with her husband Joel and their dog Woody. Abbey is a Deaf Education teacher and is quite crafty herself. I love you guys!

Welcome to blogspot Ladies!

Holly

11 comments:

TreyJ said...

It's fun to watch the blog network grow!

aimee said...

Awww, you are making me blush!!! :)
And thanks, I think it was your post that sent trey to my blog!

So excited Abbey has her own blog too!

Viki said...

I was reluctant to start this whole blog thing when my college friends were doing it, but a few months later I bit the bullet - I feel like I know all y'all so much better. :-)

ArmandII said...

Aimee, wish we would have known who you were while we were in OK. Jelaine (my lovely bride) is leaving OKC next week for Ohio where she will be for 18 months.
BTW, any friend of Holly's is a friend of the Boyz so you are both welcome to join us for New Years...even if J10 and Holly can't make it. :-)

Kilroy was here!

H Noble said...

Becareful Aimee! The last time he said that it involved cows and a blindfold. Plus we elected ourselves a new President!

J

H Noble said...

Aimee- don't even think they are going to tell you more than that b/c I've been married to him for 3 1/2 years and still know nothing about the Purple Cows. (Nor do I care to, since I find inside jokes the most immature thing ever!)
H

H Noble said...

BTW Armand, they just moved to OK a couple of weeks ago. Bad timing.
H

aimee said...

Armand, Thanks you! I wish we could have met you and your wife (future wife?) too. And I didn't realize H & J were talking to their friends about the New Years thing--I thought they were talking to their family! Sorry, I am a bit slow somtimes, but Holly knows that already! :)

H Noble said...

A- The guys have tried to get together every New Year's as a set way of seeing each other, even if only once a year. Its just getting hard when you try to see all of your family, to get away on New Year's. But- you guys are more than welcome to come with us when we do it, New Year's or not! It's not a closed invitation.
H

aimee said...

We probably won't, just because Rhett is in school, but thanks for the invite. We will definitely plan to see you sometime in the near future though! :)

ArmandII said...

Aimee, Jelaine is my wife (has been for 2 wonderful years), but I can see how it would be confusing since we don't live together. That is the air force for you. Anyway, the invitation stands, and don't worry about the purple cow, you aren't eligable anyway...Rhett might be though. Is he an Eagle scout?

Kilroy was here!