Friday, September 29, 2006

Why I Love My Husband

by Holly

I've been inspired by Aimee's lists (if you've missed them, check them out- good stuff!), so I've decided to do my own.

Top 28 (because that's how old I am) Things I Love About Justin:

1. His unwavering love for me.
2. His laugh, especially when he gets so tickled he cries.
3. His devotion to his family.
4. His desire to center our marriage around God.
5. His effort to better himself through reading, Bible studies, prayer...
6. His love for Trigger.
7. His eye for design and color choices.
8. His fascination with the Discovery Channel.
9. His willingness to take care of me when I'm sick.
10. His acceptance and love for my family.
11. His appreciation for real country.
12. His humble spirit.
13. His bum in the new jeans we bought!
14. His encouragement to have my own friends and hobbies.
15. His responsibility with our finances.
16. His leadership abilities and use of them in...
17. His mentoring young men in Boy Scouts.
18. His determination to further his career in looking long-term.
19. His impulsive purchases for others (flowers for me, his mom...)
20. His beautiful eyes.
21. His knowlege and willingness to learn new things.
22. His political stances.
23. His sense of humor.
24. His love of all things vanilla!
25. His appreciation for the things I do for him.
26. His willingness to do the things I ask of him.
27. His seriousness in being the spiritual leader in our marriage.
28. His tender spirit.

I could go on and on, and these are in no particular order.

I love you Justin!

4 comments:

Viki said...

This is making me want to do a Trey list... Speaking of the all things vanilla - do they have vanilla frostys down there yet? :-) Hooray that we've got them up here!

TreyJ said...

Vanilla is the best flavor ever, I agree. But cherry is a close second.

Anonymous said...

Sweet list Holly!

Aimee

H Noble said...

Thanks A! You inspired me!
H