Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Ultimate Goal!

by Holly

I've done it! I have reached my ultimate weight loss goal with the guidance of Weight Watchers and the support of some very good friends and loving family. It has been a long road of 16 months from start to finish, but I'm so excited to finally be there! I will say that the last 5 lbs were the hardest, which seems funny, but your body adjusts to your new metabolism and bmi and levels off, so you have to work a little harder to push through to the end. Its so worth it though! Thank you to all of you who held me accountable, encouraged me, gave me much needed constructive criticism and celebrated each smaller goal and finally this ultimate one. Thank you!! I'm a much better me, with more energy to play with my son and take care of my family, and my self esteem allows me to buy clothes I never would have looked at before and to live life without wondering what people think of my appearance. What a blessing! The final result was a loss of 50 pounds on Weight Watchers and a total loss of 75 pounds from the time I had Eli to now. Here are some before and after pictures for you.

Before: Justin and me on the day we went into the hospital for induction- 12/20/07.

Before: Holly holding Rachel Lehmann, Teri Lehmann holding Eli- January 2008.

Before: Holly, Justin and Eli on Easter Sunday 2008.

After: Holly with Eli on Memorial Day 2009.

After: My mom and I on Mother's Day 2009.

After: Holly 4 days after officially meeting the goal! July 2009.






9 comments:

JNoble said...

And let me tell you firsthand, she is one hot mamma!

Unknown said...

Congrats Holly! You look great!
Kristen

Amanda McNeely said...

I am so proud of you!! You motivate me.....and I need it big time! You look amazing! However, i think your biggest fan posted the first comment.....hey Justin!

aimee said...

You look wonderful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yea! You look great --

Christy

Krista said...

That's awesome, Holly! Way to go!

Jenise said...

Congrats, Holly! That really is an amazing accomplishment. Repeat of other comments - you do look great :)

Viki said...

Congrats Holly - you look fantastic! I'm sure you feel great, too. :-)

I'm so behind on blog reading, but I love all of the pictures you've posted the past couple of weeks. Happy belated birthday to you and Justin, too!

H Noble said...

Thanks everyone!!! I do feel great!