Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7/7 Posting (a little late)

by Holly

So I forgot about my monthly postings of random pictures and its been a while. But here we go- the 7th picture in the 7th folder of pictures on our computer, because its July.

This is Eli at around 5-6 months and I love it! I made the bib as a joke at one of my baby showers b/c I don't like green beans and always had to eat them growing up. Ironically Eli threw a screaming fit while eating green beans while wearing the bib, even though he does and always has liked green beans. Just funny, and I made sure my parents had a copy of this one! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 2.2 software and want to update to 3. Will this cause me to have to re-jailbreak my iphone? I really don't want to jailbreak again because it took so much time the first time.



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone 3g[/url]