Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Backyard Fun

by Holly

We have been enjoying having a covered back patio and the shade of the neighbors' trees, even though it is still very hot! Justin, Eli and I enjoyed a steak dinner complete with corn on the cob and grilled veggies on the patio one night last week. Eli didn't have to be instructed on how to eat corn on the cob- look at him go, and not a single kernel left!

A race to the finish! I think Daddy won, although Eli's ear of corn was smaller. Eli had to stop midway through for me to spray it with more butter! :)

Mama and Eli having a snack

Playing in the backyard in his diaper- I caught the 'tail end' of this new adventure!

Needing no help at all to go down the slide.






1 comment:

Abbey said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe how time flies. I miss you guys too. Hopefully I'll get up to the Lubbock area soon and see some of my peps!