Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Justin's Birthday

by Holly
Happy Birthday (one day late) to Justin!!! He's the big 3-0 this year!!! This is a picture of him with his birthday banana pudding, candles and all, from my mom. I took him to Ruby Tequila's on his real birthday yesterday to celebrate some more.

Justin's co-workers decorated his office, hallway and stairwells with 'Old Man' and 'Welcome to the 30 and over Club' posters, black balloons, confetti... the works. He loved every bit of it- thank you guys for celebrating him!

Love you Justin!

3 comments:

Krista said...

July 6 is a great day for birthdays! :) Happy birthday to both of you!

Jenise said...

Glad to hear TTU gave you a good ribbing!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Justin! I'll be hitting the big 30 next July! I hope its too bad..you'll have to let me know next year!