Thursday, January 25, 2007

Knox William Tokarz

by Holly

Well, baby season continues…

My friend Amy had her third baby yesterday, January 24th, 2007. She already has two girls and didn’t find out the sex of this baby, so she and Andrew were thrilled to have a baby boy this time!!!

His name is Knox William Tokarz, little brother to Shelby and Jerzy. He weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and was 18 inches (I think!) long. Amy is doing fine and should be home Saturday.

Amy and I met my first week in the dorms at Texas Tech in 1996. She was living across the hall from me and Aimee (check out Aimee’s blog under H’s Buddies!). Amy and I have been friends since then and now live about 10 minutes apart, in Allen. She’s my scrapbooking buddy and a wonderful friend.

Congrats Amy and I can’t wait to meet Knox!!!

5 comments:

Viki said...

Congrats to Amy!

Hey, by the way, what are you guys doing the week following the Super Bowl? We'll be in San Antonio for part of that week, but we want to get together with you some time during our trip down...

TreyJ said...

Viki beat me to it - that's what I was coming here to post!!!!

We'd really like to see you guys. Perhaps Saturday the 10th????

TreyJ said...

Viki beat me to it - that's what I was coming here to post!!!!

We'd really like to see you guys. Perhaps Saturday the 10th????

aimee said...

Tell Amy congrats! Wow, 3! That is amazing!

Sarah said...

hey Holly and Justin! I just ran across your blog. I hope you are well. did you know that we have a blog too? www.everythingmaney.blogspot.com - sarah