Monday, July 10, 2006

My Private Protest

I have updated my links on the right to show those persons who have failed to keep their end of the bargain in this whole blog world. I will be happy to update you, as a regular link, as soon as you let me know you have posted. I have stopped looking at your blogs. Please let me know when you have posted!

The links are listed with the date of your last participation.

P.S. Credit should be given to Armand, he has called me twice while he was driving, however this does not count towards his overall Blog participation score.

5 comments:

TreyJ said...

Armand has called me a couple of times, too, which is cool, but I don't know if that counts.

ArmandII said...

wow...it's been a long time. I'll catch you up thise week. Oh, and thanks for returning my call. See ya!

Kilroy was here!

Jelaine said...

I'm so sorry about my blogging neglect. I will be posting today.

ArmandII said...

Believe it or not I have updated my blog J10. Lame as it is, it IS updated. Will you PRETTY PLEASE take me off the bad friend list now? :-)

Kilroy was here!

Viki said...

I'm glad you took people off - I'm planning on doing the same thing, but need to find the time!

AII gets a little credit in my book because he does actually post to others' blogs regardless of whether or not he has time to do his own (although I'm glad he's posted!).