Thursday, May 25, 2006

Was that Trey and Viki?

By Justin

Well what a week it has been, right? I caught the first flight out of Love Field on my way to a whole day of traveling to get to Columbus, OH. Let me say that this was my first time traveling under the Wright Amendments and we must all rally to SET LOVE FREE. (www.setlovefree.com). It is ridiculous. I took off at 7am CST and flew to Houston. South, mind you, and I want to go North. I then flew to Chicago Midway. I then changed planes again to get to Columbus, OH at 2pm CST, pm their time. It was a full day of travels just to get started. To get home today I flew Columbus, OH to Chicago Midway to Kansas City, MO to Dallas Love Field. Three planes and six hours with my max stop over being one hour. Come on people. Help a man out.

I was excited to get to fly to Midway. I was looking for Viki and Trey the whole way. I thought I spotted Viki at a station waiting on the train, but alas I was to high to tell. Oh well, I will try again next time. Wait, next time is next week. Yes that is right I get to spend Tuesday through Friday in Chicago at Midway. Now I will be putting in a ton of hours, but I would really like to catch up with my friends from hinder lands. What do you guys think? I do not have any contact info on ya'll, so lets get together.

I am going to put this family dispute to an end. Yes I did laugh, because it was funny. No Holly would not have laughed right away, but she would have laughed eventually. Yes I would have laughed at myself. HOWEVER, the fact remains. I didn’t hit my head!

2 comments:

Viki said...

Ha! You just might've spotted me on the train. :-) Things will be a little busy next week with play rehearsal, but we should try to get together, definitely. E-mail me and I'll send you our phone numbers...mrsj2004@hotmail.com

mrscoutmaster said...

What Justin left out is friday they hopped on a plane to Lubbock for the long weekend, before he gets back on a plane Tuesday.lol. Thsi new job has created a flying monster.lol