Monday, May 22, 2006

In My Defense

Okay, so Justin laughed his head off when I ran into the light fixture. For all of you husbands/boyfriends... don't ever laugh at your girl when she's in pain. He said I was trying not to laugh. Not so! I was in pain!
Also, what he failed to tell you is that he almost walked right into it the next morning. I said "watch your head!" and he had to duck quickly and said he felt the heat from it on his face. So, who's laughing now?
Besides, I'm just trying to keep things exciting around here. He teases me about living with the same furniture arrangement as long as I live at one address. For those of you who haven't been to his parents' house, don't ever sit down without looking behind you, because the chair you sat in last month is probably not there this time. Now me, I come from a home where you can be gone for 5 years and come home to the same comfortable normalness. Is one better than the other? No, so I'm just trying to see his side of things sometimes.
I can't say that this always works though, because when I do change something up, I usually end up blaming Justin for messing with my stuff. This being because my short term memory is almost non-existent. It's fun around here!

6 comments:

mrscoutmaster said...

Hey, I have lived with mobile furnature for years. I never know where anything will be if I am gone for very long.I remember some who blog here laughing at the mail I got at Philmont.... Wondering what was going to be different when I went home. And Holly wouldn't you have chuckled if Justin had hit his head? If not you should.lol

H Noble said...

Of course I wouldn't have laughed if he'd hit his head, at least until I knew he was okay... He didn't even ask if I was alright! He just burst out laughing and probably busted Chris Bretling's eardrum! Not loving!

TreyJ said...

I'm lovin' the family feud! :-)

Oh, and I like to keep my furniture in place.

Viki said...

Holly, you wouldn't have laughed if Justin had bumped his head? I would've laughed at Trey. :-) He does funny stuff that makes me laugh, which is part of why I married him.

I also prefer leaving my furniture in one place, unless it's Christmas and I have to make room for the tree!

H Noble said...

I said I wouldn't laugh UNTIL I knew he was ok. There is a difference.

ArmandII said...

I would like to have mobile furniture, but I think ours only fits one way. In fact I had to have a new cable outlet put in even before we had furniture so it would all work in the living room.

Kilroy was here!