Thursday, June 01, 2006

Prayer Please

To catch you all up on our craziness, here we go. Justin is on his third four-day business trip since starting his job May 1. He came home last Thursday from Ohio, we left Friday for Lubbock for the long weekend, and he left Tuesday morning for Chicago. He gets back tomorrow (Friday) and we leave Saturday to go see my family again... which brings me to my next point.
We had planned to go home this weekend for my grandparents' 60th Anniversary party. However, my grandad had a heart attack today and is in the heart hospital in Lubbock. He will be having a double bypass tomorrow, which is actually their anniversary. So please keep him in your prayers for recovery, my grandma for strength and peace and the rest of my family as well.
Thank you all and hope you're okay.
Holly

4 comments:

Viki said...

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way...

mrscoutmaster said...

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way...+1

ArmandII said...

Jelaine and I will be praying for your grandparents. We know how scary it is. Jelaine's grandad just found out he has cancer. It is on his liver or kidney or galbladder or all of the above. To complicate things he has heart problems too so that they have to fix that before they can do anything about the cancer. So while your praying, pray for him and J's grandmother too!

Kilroy was here!

Viki said...

Just wanted to send more good thoughts your way...