Monday, May 01, 2006

Day One

I am assuming that we all have just been busy. Updating has been few and far between on some people (not naming names, YET).

I started at Southwest today. It was a good start. Most of the office is out of town on business. It looks like I get my first dose of that next week. My job doesn’t require a lot of travel; I just started right in the middle of the traveling season. I’m looking forward to it.

Nothing much is going on in the Noble household. Holly and I volunteered to be in charge of decorating the sanctuary at our church for Vacation Bible School (VBS). Now this is great fun to me, but it is interesting that we were picked to do the main area of the church when we have never seen a VBS at this church and don’t have any kids. I have sprung into action complete with composite sketches and perspectives. Who said six years of Architecture is going to waste?

Holly hosted a Tupperware party over the weekend. Can you believe they still make that stuff? It is coming back, according to the sales lady. She was pumped as Holly’s party was the highest grossing party she had ever had as a consultant. Holly received something like $180 worth of free stuff of other people purchases. Crazy…

That’s the update from Dallas.

Set Luv Free!

4 comments:

Viki said...

Gotta love Tupperware. I do Partylite, which is the same thing as Tupperware but with candles. Had I known she was having a party I would've sent an order in...wait, I guess I have to get paid from my new job first, so never mind. :-)

TreyJ said...

I had my first day on Monday, too! Yay for new jobs.

Something tells me you guys will probably do a great job on the sanctuary.

ArmandII said...

Just gotta tell me one thing...did you get an orange pealer? They are awesome! I never used to eat oranges because they were too much trouble to peel and now that I have my tupperware peeler I am unstopable! :-) If you didn't get one, you better go back and ask for one.

Kilroy was here!

mrscoutmaster said...

Well, I thought once Justin was married and on his own it would be cheaper. He invited his mother to the party and of course she spent more than her share, and then I bought lunch where I choked on a piece of steak and the life insurance would have been collected.