Monday, April 24, 2006

A Blog about Blogs

One month ago today I was persuaded to try this thing called Blogs. I really didn’t see it working. I thought to myself, we will do it for about a week or two and then it will fall off. I thought, “There is no way possible to write something every week that is entertaining enough to read”. Boy was I wrong.

One month and going strong. I have greatly enjoyed blogging. I feel like I am getting to know my long time friends better and keeping our friendship fresh and strong. I can see how blogging is expanding my friendship with the ‘Ab Show’ and Viki and Jelaine. It is good to know about the everyday things, I think it will help when we do see each other and feel like we have been there all along.

So here is to the next month.

So I played Cornhole or ‘Bag-o’ as my friends call it. They are good Midwesterners from Nebraska and Iowa. Last night they drug out their bags and boards and we played guys verses girls. While I am no expert I will say that the guys won all three rounds. I contributed my fair share. At one point it was 20-0 guys!! I don’t understand how a whole league could surround this sport. Three games were good for me! A cross-cultural experience, for sure. Does Bag-o count in the Presidential Challenge?

6 comments:

TreyJ said...

I agree, Justin. I feel like I know you guys better because we sort of see what day-to-day life is like. Plus we get to harass each other, which I like.

I still haven't done the bean-bag thing yet, but want to. I'm not sure how they do a league of this stuff, but evidently it's a big deal.

TreyJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ArmandII said...

First of all...who removed thier comment...that should be illegal. I want to know what you said.

Second, I think similar rules should apply to bean bag as bowling: If the bags weigh more than 5 lbs you can count it Justin. Fair enough?

Kilroy was here!

TreyJ said...

I removed the post, because for some reason it posted twice. Sorry.

Viki said...

Yeah for blogging! Just in case you haven't noticed, my sister started one, too. If you want some laughs, or just want to be confused, her's is good to read. :-)

mrscoutmaster said...

Okay folks I tried this thing out. We will see where it goes.