Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ding! You are now free to move about the country!

A new job is so much fun, but so much anxiety. I turned in my two week notice yesterday and am officially leaving UT Southwestern Medical Center. How odd to say that. I have truly enjoyed my job here, but somtimes you know it is time to leave.

Where am I going you ask? Well glad you did. I am headed to Southwest Airlines to work in their Internal Audit department. I am excited!

So lets all "Set Love Free" (www.setlovefree.com) so I can move about the country for free easier! Maybe that Cub's game isn't so far fetched now, right Viki?

8 comments:

TreyJ said...

Congrats on your new job! Southwest is a great place to work, from what I understand, and great perks! I completely understand about having a good job but getting the feeling that it's time to leave.

Have fun! I'm off to the ballgame!

ArmandII said...

Ok, since you now have a job with the airlines...I think it would be a good time to start talking about our plans for new years...see upcoming blog!

Kilroy was here!

H Noble said...

I knew this would get the new years ball rolling...

Viki said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!

H Noble said...

Ab:
It wouldn't take stranded in Seattle to come see the President, promise.

Tom said...

Congrats on job. Now really hope Love thing gets settled SW's way.
Always thought Wright amd. was silly.Don't think Phoenix is where
yuo'd want to live. Treys right SW
think SW is in like ten companies to work for. Happy and Safe Easter

Scott said...

First, Dad proof read your comments. I think I got the gest of what you were saying.

Con Grads Justin. Hope you like the new job.

Guess I have to go see what impossible scheme Armand has drawn up this time.

Tom said...

Scott, you're right.Guess my mind just goes a lot faster than I type!