Thursday, March 06, 2008

2 Year Blog-aversary

Two years-whew...

Who knew we could come so far. Now it is the primary tool we use to stay in touch with so many of our far off and close by friends. In two years we have had a child and shared they joys of that news through this amazing new medium. In two year we have had our ups and downs and journaled them all here. In two years we have come a long way.

Through blogging we have learned that some friends in the Carolina's read but chose to remain silent. There are others like the east coast friends, say our friend at Audelia and 635 or the person who sits across the cube wall at work. You know who you are, and there are others.

A few blog stats:
156 Posts
"Secret Stairwells" had the most comments with 21

Thanks for reading and Happy Anniversary to US!

6 comments:

Jonathan said...

so how are you celebrating?? fancy candlit dinner...some fresh roses...maybe a trip to a secluded cabin for the weekend? The blog has feelings too :)

TreyJ said...

jonseabourn is cracking me up!

I really like the pointed comments to the lurkers out there...

TheLudlows said...

Happy anniversary to you and the blogg. I wasn't around in the beginning but I did read the "secret Stairwells" funny stuff my friend. My personal fav was the EPA SUV.
Keep up the laughs!

H Noble said...

I didn't know it had been two years! My, how the time flies. And coincidentally, this occurs at roughly the same time as our real anniversary. 5 years on Saturday!
Holly

Viki said...

Happy double anniversary. :-) And I'm sorry I never got to commenting on the weather post - I hope all of your snow is melted, too!

Unknown said...

Your faithful readers and commenters in the Latin American region wish you a happy blog anniversary and request a posting about Eli! We've got to keep up with him...I bet he looks so much bigger now!