Friday, November 03, 2006

One More Thought...

by Holly

This one is for you Aimee, in response to your post about the four D's. For those of you that missed it, she heard a sermon about how to handle life's demands which included Delete, Delay, Delegate and Do It Now. I read this quote, author unknown, on my perpetual calendar and it seemed to fit perfectly.

"Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of nonessentials."

Happy Deleting!

2 comments:

aimee said...

Awesome quote Holly! And what a great message it is too! Thanks!

ArmandII said...

That's awesome! I will begin application today by only going to work for two hours and playing with my new puppy all day instead...oh wait, I already did that.

Kilroy was here!