Thursday, November 09, 2006

It’s beginning to look a lot like…

By Justin

My attire at work today would not meet Viki’s standards. While I did wear flip flops to work yesterday, I am quite sure that I am competent enough to fill those flip flops excellently. ;) However, it is November 9th and I am wearing shorts and tennis shoes. Did you get that? I am wearing shorts and tennis shoes.

It is November for crying out loud. The leaves are turning, but the grass is growing? Our fall pumpkins are out, but the flower beds are blooming.

I walked into work today and a lady was wearing a sweater. I asked her if she had heard the forecast (high today of 88). She said she had but she just couldn’t put the sweater down because it is fall.

I just want to know where fall is, because it is not in Texas.

2 comments:

aimee said...

It was in Oklahoma, but not this week. It is warm here too. Sigh.

Viki said...

Justin, you can wear flip flops any time you'd like to - just not if you ever visit my office. j/k

It's nice around here, too - the high today is 62, not bad for Chicago in November. I am wearing a sweater today, however. :-)