Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Big D!

by Holly

I'm putting the finishing touches on my packing/last minute to-do list before I head out to the Big D! Or Big A (Allen), however you want to think of it. I'm going to the Women of Faith Conference this weekend at the American Airlines Center, and staying with my friend Erin for the weekend. We went to the conference last year and jumped on this year's tickets as soon as they were available. What an experience!

Eli is also going away for the weekend, to stay with Nana and Papa, so Justin has the weekend to himself! I expect great things from him- sleeping, playing FarmTown, eating cereal 3 times a day... :) Enjoy your weekend dear!

4 comments:

JNoble said...

ahhh thanks. i might mow the yard too.

H Noble said...

That would be awesome!

aimee said...

you two are funny. Have fun at your conference.

Jonathan said...

dude, no shame in cereal...I LOVE cereal!