Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Home, After

by Holly
Well, here are the much anticipated 'after' photos. This is just a glimpse of our new home- for the rest you have to come visit! :)

Our sanctuary- the covered back patio with our Mother's Day/Father's Day gift to each other, the patio furniture. We eat dinner out here 2-3 times per week and watch Eli play. He's got a kiddie slide, balls, rocks, pinecones and sand. What else could he need?
Eli's bathroom. Yes, I found a shower curtain with monkeys on it! There are adorable pictures of a monkey and a giraffe playing peek-a-boo over the toilet that he really does play peek-a-boo with. Adorable!
The guest room. The wall is torn paper sack and looks really interesting. We did one wall in here and one in Eli's room as well. Sorry no pics of his room tonight. He's supposed to be in there going to sleep but I can still here babbling and his feet thumping the wall.


View from the front door through the entry way into the living room. This entry had the worst wallpaper, scroll down if you don't remember. The sign over the doorway says "Happy is the house that shelters a friend" and truly it is. Please come visit!


Our bedroom. No, Justin had nothing to do with the green wall and this is probably his least favorite part of the house, but I think it turned out to be quite the romantic hideaway. I pretend its from a magazine, or perhaps Heather's blog! :)







6 comments:

aimee said...

You have done a great job and I can't believe how fast you were! It always takes me months to unpack everything!

H Noble said...

Well, it was a lot of long hours and crazy-Holly in the evenings and on weekends. Just ask Justin. :)

But thank you, we are enjoying it!
We're not done- the other half of the guest room is in upheaval (where my scrapping will go), around my vanity still has wallpaper to be dealt with and the storage building is a wreck. And all the little tiny things that need attention at some point. But we're getting there!

Lehmanns said...

The house looks great! I hope you're enjoying your new home. We still miss you guys, but maybe we'll see you again some day. Hope everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

I would have had everything unpacked quickly too! Casey & I are sort of crazy that way as well. Everything looks super -- perhaps we'll see it in person sometime!

Christy

Margo said...

Holly - it looks wonderful! We have green in our bedroom too - makes it really peaceful.

Viki said...

Looks great! I finally caught up on blogs last week so I saw the work in progress, too. I'm sure it's nice to finally be moved in. :-)