Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Is that an RV park in my rearview?

After some negotiation, the homeowner has accepted our offer on the Lubbock house!! Yea! We signed the amended contract this morning and are geared up for the next steps- scheduling the inspection, getting financing in place, curbing our excitement enough to be patient for the close date. At this point its scheduled for April 22, so we should be in the house in about 3 weeks!!! Would love to share pictures with you but can't find the cord to download from the camera. Be patient, my friends!

5 comments:

aimee said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

Viki said...

Should've read this first - congrats!

TheLudlows said...

Exciting!

Amanda McNeely said...

Hey this is great! I can't wait to see it! Happiness is Rv park in your rearview mirror......

H Noble said...

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea- RV life isn't so bad overall. Last night though, we had a horrible windstorm that gave me flashbacks of the beginnings of Dorothy and Toto's liftoff! An RV is not the place to be when winds are so high! Eli slept right through it but Justin and I didn't get much rest.