Thursday, April 23, 2009

Closing in on a tenement without wheels!

by Holly

We closed on our home in Lubbock yesterday!! I would love to share a picture of our new home with you, but you know the deal... I've been taking photos of things all along, so stay tuned for a post soon. I've bought light fixtures and will be getting paint and window blinds in the next day or two, so those things will be the focus this weekend. Justin is out of town Sun-Wed so we will officially move in next weekend. Yea!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to see pictures...I love looking at houses, their decor, etc. Where is it at?

Christy

aimee said...

So happy for you! I can't wait to see it!

What are you going to name your blog now?

JNoble said...

I'm sorry. I have advised Holly not to post the actual address online. Something somewhat creepy about that. It is off of Slide and near the Mall. Is that good enough for now? Email Holly or I and we will give you the more exact address!

TheLudlows said...

A house without wheels? An actual yard?
I can't wait to see it!
C

Anonymous said...

Oh, I certainly did expect you guys to give the exact address. Off Slide is good enough for me! :)

Christy

Stephanie in Dallas said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for y'all to find that cord!

H Noble said...

The cord has been found and pictures will be coming soon, hopefully tomorrow!!! :)