Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and such

All I can say about photos is you had better be ready for a lot of them when we do find the cord! I've tried to be good about taking photos in the RV and while doing things here, realizing that this is a part of our life regardless of how much we are ready for the next step. There are also quite a few Easter pictures of course.

Justin's parents were in town for most of the weekend and they, Justin and Eli hunted Easter eggs around the Will Rogers and Soapsuds statue at Tech. I was with my family at a family reunion so I missed it but the pictures are pretty darn cute.

Justin and Eli came to my parents' church on Sunday morning and we spent the day eating, playing games and hunting eggs with Eli there. I use the term 'hunting' loosely, as it was more a matter of scattering the eggs on the floor and watching him pick them all up to put in his basket, then dumping the basket over his head, laughing and repeating the process. He was thrilled that Nana had put nickels in some of the eggs and chocolate/peanut butter eggs in others. Yeah- score one for Eli the next day when he was playing with his eggs unattended and I walked in to find his face covered in chocolate and peanut butter and had to go fishing in his mouth for the little bits of foil that had previously covered the little egg. He now plays with empty eggs.

We are set to close on our house next Wednesday- the 22nd. Yea! I guarantee there will be pictures of the house coming very soon!

2 comments:

Lehmanns said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I can't wait until you can actually find your computer cord. Sorry for the frustration. Yeah to close on the house this week! Hope everything goes well. We miss you guys!! Rachel says hi to Eli!

Amanda McNeely said...

Hey girl! can't wait to see to new house! We have GOT to get together soon...call me!