Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Good Bye Southwest

By Justin

Today is a difficult day. Today will be my last day as an Employee of Southwest Airlines Company. I have greatly enjoyed my time with this fantastic Company. I will forever view the role Employees can play in a corporate setting differently because of the lessons I have learned here. I will hold the truths of the Southwest Way (A Servants Heart, A Fun-LUVing Attitude, and a Warrior Spirit) close at hand. Most importantly I will miss the great co-workers and friendships I have fostered.

No company on earth can match the fondness and gratitude I have for this cause we call Southwest Airlines.

Goodbye Friend.


Flying Stats:
I landed in 36 of the 64 cities SWA serves.
I left the airport grounds in 23 of the 36 cities.
I flew approximately 75 one-way Non-Revenue flights
Holly flew approximately 50 one-ways
My Dad flew 7 one ways
My Mom flew 8 one ways

No comments: