Monday, December 17, 2007

Week 38

by Holly

We had another doctor's appointment this morning and things are pretty much the same as they were a week ago. The only big change is that I'm contracting a lot more and actually was instructed by my doctor to not return to work this morning. So, I came home and slept for a slight 4 1/2 hours!!! Guess my body needed it.

We are ready for the big day, as much as we can be, and are anxiously awaiting our little one's arrival. We do appreciate all of the prayers and well wishes, and you know Justin will post the vital info and pictures ASAP!

4 more days!!!!!

Hope you all are doing well, enjoying December, colder weather, time with family and friends, and remembering our blessed Savior's birth.

Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

H Noble said...

And Happy Anniversary to Seth and Kristen!!! And Congrats to Ethan on his college graduation!
We love you guys!
Holly

aimee said...

Yay! No more work! Good luck with everything. I will be praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. Get as much sleep as you can now. :)

Anonymous said...

Go Holly Go! Go Holly Go! Hang in there girl! You're almost there! I will be praying for you, Justin and Baby Boy Noble! Cannot wait to meet your little miracle.

Unknown said...

How fun that you get to be home! No more advice after this but my best advice is....eat a whole meal in one sitting, watch a whole show, take a shower or bath and enjoy every silent moment of it..you may notice that there seems to be a trend in my advice! It will be a long while until you complete anything in peace. You are going to love it but it is a big change!! I went for a spa pedicure a few days before Jackson...I highly recommend that too! Yea...we can't wait to see baby Noble!

TheLudlows said...

Yea!!!!!
What- you won't be up for updating the blog? I don't know what could be more important! ;)
I'll add to Seth's list 'cause it's fun for us with older babies to give all the horror stories:
Go out to eat and enjoy just you and Justin. It will never be just the two of you again.
Don't listen to anyone's bad birth stories. Yours will be perfect- it will be yours!
Many prayers your way!
Love,
Charissa

Anonymous said...

What great advice and I agree with them all! Take tons of pictures -- I just can't belive how fast Connor is growing up. I have already had to box away his 0-3 month clothes and it was a little sad. It has been so fun to watch him grow.

Christy

Viki said...

Glad you got to rest up Monday - good luck...only 2 more days now!

Margo said...

We can't wait! Best wishes for a safe delivery and recovery.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the anniversary congrats! 2 years. A lot has happened in 2 years. Moved twice. Moved to another continent. Got pregnant. Had a baby. Changed jobs twice. Etc.

Looking forward to hearing about Baby Johnny Doe!