Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One Word: P-A-R-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N

A few lighthearted jabs at those of us who choose not to participate:

Armand – “So there I was…” not participating in the Blogging network I invited everyone to join

Ethan – “E”verywhere but here.

Jelaine – “The music in my head…” is not compatible with my Blog, obviously

Scott – “Scooter0979” has not Blogged since Sept1306

Andy – “The AB Show” is a no show

Amanda – “Wow! I can’t believe I am doing this…” well take heart because you aren’t

Tom – “OldGoat Ramblin’” must be inaudible, old guy, mumbo-jumbo

5 comments:

TreyJ said...

Ouch. That hurts.

Justin, you have mastered the fine art of blogger harassment. Way to go! :-)

Mamma Sarah said...

WOW... I thought that Karen (Viki's friend in Ohio) was bad!!! You rock!

H Noble said...

Well a light hearted, but straight to the stomach, jab is sometimes needed to get people motivated.

I am sure we will hear excuses, but we are all busy. It only takes three minutes to type out a paragraph every week or so on what is going on. My busy season is October through January as well. Everybody has things to do. I just want us to committ to this thing or just give up is all...

J

mrscoutmaster said...

Umm. Everyone doesn't work for SWA and can play at work.lol

ArmandII said...

If you check this one again...we all deserved it! And I gotta hand it to you those were awesome! :-) Did it take you all day to come up with those?

Kilroy was here!