Friday, December 08, 2006

High Noon

I just spent the last hour and a half in a committee meeting. One of the great things about SWA is that the company as a whole is charity conscious. Our department hosts an annual tournament which benefits the Scottish Rite Hospital of Texas. I am the department treasurer so I am in the middle or helping run all the finances. My first meeting as treasurer was an hour and a half over pricing strategies. What did I get myself into?

No I am off to lunch, well not really. I am having leftovers at my desk. Meatloaf, potato salad and a regular salad are on tap. My good surprise was that I forgot that I get a Mrs. Bairds fried apple pie each Friday for breakfast. So when I opened my lunch box and saw it I was very pumped.

mmmmmm……

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Holly pack your lunch? That is super sweet of her!

aimee

H Noble said...

Holly makes most all of my meals. She is a great loving and providing wife!

Viki said...

Having had to sit through 3 education committee meetings a year at the opera - I've come to the conclusion that they are almost always useless. If they are not useless, they are almost always inefficient.

Actually, no, there was one committee I was on that actually got stuff done, but there wasn't that much work to do in the first place. :-)

H Noble said...

Exactly. Why do we have commitees. I have decided that Hell must be one big committee meeting after another.