Friday, February 05, 2010

Jazzy

by Holly

"How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
The one with the waggley tail
How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
I do hope that doggie's for sale"


Jazzy is quite spoiled and does not like the cold weather. We have to drag her out by the collar to go potty and when she's ready to come back in she waits on either of our bedroom window sills. Its quite amusing to see this, and I much prefer it to barking or scratching at the back door. And if anyone is really in love with her and needs a doggie, let us know...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...is Jazzy not working out?

aimee said...

that is ok. I have two that I can't get rid of myself. :)

Viki said...

Hope everything's Ok with her...

H Noble said...

She is a good dog, I am just wondering what came over me to allow a dog in our house? I don't even like dogs. But since I am home all day with her, she thinks she is my dog. Anyone seen "Up"? Jaz: "I lick your feet b/c I love you!" Gross.