Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bowling

By Justin

Bowling has become somewhat of a fascination for us these days.
Many nights, on our way to bed, we can not help but to stop by the Wii and play a quick game. Honestly Holly beats me most of the time, but there is a rare occasion that I can pull one out. We love Wii bowling.

Tonight we got the chance to go actual bowling with our friends Brian and Erin. What fun a true game of bowling is. I really enjoy the sport. Growing up in bowling alleys as my parents were part of a league and toured the southwest to bowl tournaments, I have a lot of great bowling memories. My best one is sitting in Don Carter Lanes in Fort Worth and finally figuring out how to time my shoes. I was so excited to tell my mom that I ran on the lane and almost made her slip!

We all should spend more time bowling with friends!

No comments: