Friday, June 13, 2008

April 15th

By Justin

April 15th was the last time I blogged. That is a long time. I honestly think I just needed a vacation for the blog world. We have been busy with a million things and a lot of coming and going but nothing of note. I also think that a comment made about our blog by a reader turned me off to wanting to write. I am over it now and back in action.

The upcoming week is going to be an odd week. Eli's babysitter is heavily involved in our church's Vacation Bible School. To limit her exhaustion we are going to fly him to his grandparents in West Texas on Saturday. He will stay all week with them. We are going to be childless for an entire week.

Of course we have great plans of deep cleaning the house, working in the yard and spending quality time together...but I predict sleep (at least some please Holly!).

Well I am back. Sorry for the long vacation!
Happy Friday

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got back to writing! We enjoy reading about life in the Noble family! We especially love seeing how Eli is growing! Enjoy your week just the two of you.
Kristen

TheLudlows said...

Welcome back!
Boo on the note that turned you off. WE love to hear from you!
Good luck with the cleaning. We managed NOTHING productive, but tons of fun stuff on our free weekend. :)

Viki said...

Glad you are back, too - enjoy your week together, and don't work too hard. :-)

Sarah said...

glad you're back! enjoy your week together. i wish you sleep and productivity and lots of fun.

Unknown said...

April 15th? I figured it was because the 1040EZ killed you! You know, cause that was Tax Day. Lame joke, I know. If it could even be considered a joke.

H Noble said...

I got it Seth. When I saw his title, I thought "Why is J blogging about taxes in June?". :)
H