Sunday, February 17, 2008

Eli is Sick

.Well it was bound to happen eventually. Eli has a "reactive airway". Now I don't really know what that means, but he is wheezing and couching deep in his lungs. We took him to the doctor Saturday and now we are doing breathing treatments every four hours. Poor baby. Holly goes back to work Monday and she was not looking forward to leaving her healthy baby with the sitter, it is even worse now.

On a brighter note, I have uploaded our month two pictures. It includes our trip to Friona. Click the Photos de Eli button above!

7 comments:

TheLudlows said...

Feel Better Eli!!!!
Holly I'll be praying for yo uto make it on Monday!
C

Unknown said...

My heart goes out to you Holly--Having a child who has breathing treatments every night, I know how hard it is to see them needing help to keep their airways healthy-I'll be thinking about you on Monday and this week

Unknown said...

Eli, I sure hope you feel better, Buddy! I got sick when I was about 2 months old too and it was miserable. I wasn't a good cougher yet and my mommy and daddy were with me day and night. I loved the extra cuddling but I wasn't myself! Feel better!
love, jack
Holly, We are praying for you today as you go back to work. And as you are full-time nurse to Eli. Having a sick baby is just so tough. I think most days it's easy to feel like we can give them most everything they need. When they are sick it is hard to trust God to take care of all of the things we can't! Have a good day!
love, Kristen

H Noble said...

Thanks for the prayers! He seems to be about the same, but has an appt this afternoon. My mom is here helping, which is such a blessing, as I am back at work as of Monday.
Holly

aimee said...

Big hugs to Eli and prayers too!

TreyJ said...

Prayers to Eli - hope things get better!

Viki said...

I hope he is doing better. I'd assume babies don't remember their first couple of years on Earth, but it still cannot be pleasant for the little guy...