Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Well I’ve been everywhere, man…

Dallas Love Field
Stop over in Kansas City
Change planes in Chicago
Two nights in Indianapolis
Return and change planes in Chicago, again
Stop in Kansas City
Two nights in Tulsa
Return to Dallas Love Field for two hours
Fly to Amarillo
Stay in West Texas for three nights
Return to Dallas through Lubbock

That was last week. Somewhere in there I got some work done and had a great time with the family in the panhandle. I’m tired….

A quick baby update: Things are going well. No major problems or issues. Holly is doing fine and adjusting (slowly) to not being able to do some basic things. The boy had a growth spurt and is measuring three weeks ahead of his scheduled date! Maybe New Years Eve was an optimistic hold out date afterall.

4 comments:

TheLudlows said...

Just have your bags packed. Baby G came 6 weeks early, and all I had done was get the bag out.
H- I lived on my crocs for about 6 weeks. My feet were so swollen!
:) Charissa
PS Lobby SW for a College Station flight. We would love to see you!!!!!!

aimee said...

Rhett and Noah would be so excited if baby Noble came on one of their birthdays (Dec 16 or 19). Glad things are going well!

TreyJ said...

Love to hear about your adventures! I know it can be tiring - I used to travel a lot in the Navy.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're a traveling man, Justin. Glad to hear that your little boy is doing well. We've found that Jack has flown through his clothes, so if he's already ahead of schedule, don't forget to buy older clothes for him.