Monday, April 30, 2007

Tagged

Here are the rules: each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Where to start??

1. I am a fanatical Texan. The guest bathroom in our house is complete with everything Lone Star State. For my one year anniversary with Southwest I received a stained glass wall hanging that is full of Texas artifacts. The bathroom is rounded out with a state flag shower curtain. Even my pickup is Lone Star red!


2. I hate painting. Holly loves to spice up the house with painting and accents. I do it out of husband obligation, but I really dislike it. I love the result just not all that blue tape and clean up.


3. I have a goal to see every one of my distant friends this year. I am off to a slow start, but I think I will still make it.


4. My driving routine to work is very regimented. I go the same way every morning and a different way every afternoon. I turn on the radio change stations and turn it off at very specific points. If an accident causes me to change my routine it is very disruptful to my day or evening.


5. If I wasn’t married and lived alone I would be like Hugh Grant’s roommate on Nottinghill. I consider myself pretty well kept, but I know it is all Holly’s doing.


6. I love the Chapel. I attend Plano Bible Chapel. It is significant to me that we don’t call ourselves a church. I love the fact our founders and elders value that difference. I love my Sunday school and especially the people who teach it. I love my pastor and his enthusiasm and passion for effecting change in peoples lives. I love just being in the company of the people of the church.

7. I know a secret about a blog-world friend, but I can’t tell. I am however open to bribes…


I tag Holly, Seth, Jonathan, Paul and Sarah. Sorry but everyone else is taken so I second the tags on Ethan, Armand and Jelanie!

6 comments:

H Noble said...

Oh, honey, I don't see you eating mayonnaise and mistaking it for yogurt! ;)
You're sweet, and thanks for helping with the painting too!
H

ArmandII said...

Ok, Justin, your blog world buddies aren't very numerous so this secret could be important. I am willing to pay big! You name the price.
Speaking of bribes, how does bowling sound when we come down for Janene's wedding on May 19th? You and Holly have to come with "E" and us.

Kilroy was here!

H Noble said...

Since Armand was the first to try a bribe, and who in the US government isn't open to bribes, I will accept.

You buy the first round of bowling and I will leak you the secret. Blog-world friend, don't worry, Armand won't tell.!!!

J

Viki said...

I love your Texas bathroom. :-)

You can visit us any time you want, too...

TreyJ said...

I wish I had a Texas bathroom. That's awesome!

Scott said...

I right with you Trey, I wish I had a Texas bathroom room too!!