Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day One

So Armand talks me into doing this somehow. How many times in life have I been talked into doing something by one of the boys? That is what I want to know. So here we go.

I confirmed with my lovely wife if she would like her own blog. She had to ask what a blog was. That's ok, that is why I love her. So I will teach her the ropes, and share this space. I have greatly enjoyed catching up and keeping up to date with everyone else. Good call Armand!

Update 101
Well there is a lot going on right now, I guess. In the immediate future, I leave tomorrow to be Scoutmaster of Twin Arrows troop 160. Do you realize that I started Twin Arrows with troop 127 (I think). That is a lot of courses. I am in the last minute, have I forgotten anything, phase. I am excited, but I know that it will be over quicker than I want.

Holly is stuck behind for the week working. She is going on a Scrapbook retreat this weekend. She always gets pumped about those. She is a Scrapbook-aholic. It is a good and rewarding hobby.

With the new course, I get back home late Thursday night. Friday afternoon we are leaving and going the Oklahoma side of Lake Texoma and going Stripper fishing. We are going to meet Holly's parent there. It is always fun to go fishing, especially with her parents. Her mom is a good southern mom who is all about hospitality. She always has our favorite drinks, food, etc. Her dad is a great man who has all the right tools for the job, as any farmer should. Plus Holly and I both got fishing poles for Christmas that are aching to get wet!

Well that is the short news. I will try my best to keep up to date, but keeping up with the Johnson's may be hard. Our life isn't near that exciting! Talk to you next week guys!

6 comments:

TreyJ said...

Hey Justin, glad to see you've set up a blog! It gets pretty fun.

I think you're right - we went through TA 127 together and then you started the staff thing the next year. Congrats on your position as Scoutmaster. I miss Scouting a lot, but the couple of times I tried to get into it, it just wasn't the same without the boys. Maybe I'll be able to find a good home back in Chicago.

All the best to you and Holly. We'll let you know when we're visiting in Texas, and it shouldn't be too long from now!

Viki said...

Aww... Our life really isn't that exciting. We're just good story tellers. :-) Glad to see you guys are on board, though.

For Holly - I think scrapbooking is awesome. My sister does it, and I can't wait to get back and see what she's done with our wedding scrapbook!

ArmandII said...

Good to see up on the blog bro. Can't wait to keep up with you guys. Good luck with Twin Arrows.
Gotta run, academics today. Beatings will continue on Monday.

Kilroy was here!

Scott said...

Awesome Justin, hi Holly.What is Stripper Fishing? Sound like something you shouldn't be doing with Holly's parents? But anyway see you at TA I will be dropping by.

http://www.scooter0979.blogspot.com

H Noble said...

For all of you wondering what Stripper fishing is, its supposed to be Striper fishing, and yes its safe to do with my parents. :) Its a type of bass.
Hello to all and its good to hear from you!
--Holly

ArmandII said...

Sounds like fun to me Holly...but so is bloggin so you have to at least encourage your husband to add another entry...or do one yourself. We would all love to hear more of your thoughts on the daily adventures of living with Justin. :-)

Kilroy was here!