Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Holly's Birthday Surprise!

by Holly

Justin surprised me the day after my birthday with a night out with the girls! Lee and Katie picked me up at the house, while Justin headed to Katie's house with pizza to share with her husband and kids. We had a delicious dinner at Abuelo's complete with Dulce de Leche cheesecake (mmm.....). After that we took in a movie, which was a treat as it had no affiliation with Disney or Pixar! Ha! Lee has two girls, Katie has two boys and a girl and I have my Eli, so our hands our full and we were delighted to have an evening off with adult conversation and a relaxing schedule. I can't wait for their birthdays in just a few weeks- free babysitting again, Dads??? Thanks Justin, it was a wonderful surprise and meant so much to me.
Lee, Holly and Katie
My actual birthday gift from Justin was the fabulous camera this photo was taken with! Its tiny and fits in a small case in my purse, and works amazingly well for its size. I love it!

1 comment:

Kelly & Katie Lorton said...

it was a great night...you have one sweet hubby!! we will have to make up celebration excuses after all the birthdays end!! :) glad you had a great birthday week!!