Tuesday, July 13, 2010

32 Weeks

by Holly
I'm 32+ weeks now, feeling generally okay, but having contractions and more discomfort than I did at this time with Eli. Our Cesarean section is scheduled for August 31st, 7 weeks from today. We are so excited to meet our new Baby, but trying to enjoy these last few weeks and prepare Eli for being a big brother. This weekend we were hauling the crib into the house and Eli asked what it was. We explained to him that is where the baby is going to sleep. He thought for a minute, then asked where the baby's room was. I showed him, and he pretended to hold baby in his hands, and had a precious conversation between himself and the baby, explaining where Baby was going to sleep and then showed Baby where Eli's room is. I was almost in tears at the sweet moment. I am so blessed!
15 weeks

25 weeks

30 weeks

32 weeks

6 comments:

TheLudlows said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You look great -- hey, you have at least had a fairly cool summer in LBK for all of this! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl...any gut feelings?

Christy

Kelly & Katie Lorton said...

i can't wait to smooch on baby noble!! :)

Viki said...

How precious. I'm sure he'll be a wonderful big brother. :-)

Heather - said...

wow. so excited for you dearest! you look great! i will keep you in my prayers. i know you are beyond ready and looking forward to little Noble number 2. my sister is expecting her second too. we are thrilled.
blessings!!

Anonymous said...

How awesome...I remember those days. I hope these last few weeks go well. We can't wait to hear the news! ~erin