Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Retraction

by Holly

We have had an overwhelming response that we have faithful readers and that it would be unfortunate to have to use a password to continue reading. In all honesty, the password was aimed at a very small population, so to avoid inconveniencing the rest of you, we are going to remain password free and just pretend that small population is not blog-stalking.

Thank you all for reading, even if you don't comment, and please continue to visit our site! But comments are always appreciated!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Am I a blog stalker??? Please keep the blog!!! ~erin

Unknown said...

So glad we can keep reading!! I notice comments all around have slowed. I think during this season of life sometimes it's hard to have time to write a lot but it means so much to be able to keep up in the small ways whether near or far! Thanks for sharing.
Kristen

Lehmanns said...

Thank you for keeping the blog password free. I realized that today was the 1st and after not letting you know that I wanted to stay involved in your life was going to need to email you. I may still do that.