Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Trick or Treat!

by Holly

We had a fun and spooky Halloween! Eli was an adorable black spider and I was his web! If you look closely you'll see the spiders on my web and necklace.

Trick or treating at the National Ranching Heritage Center. The workers were in period costume, handing out candy that was invented during the same time periods of their respective houses.

Justin and Eli hanging out on the choo-choo!

Eli having a blast at our church carnival, eating a sucker and playing with the bubble machine. His hair was wet and sticky from standing next to the machine for so long!





4 comments:

aimee said...

Cute costumes!

Jenise said...

I love your web skirt! Very creative.

TheLudlows said...

Love the costumes. How fun!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative...I totally get the costume now...guess I should have looked here before FB...I didn't realize Mr. Eli was the spider! :) I love it! ~erin