Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quarterback Jack

by Holly
Our 6 year old nephew Jared has been playing flag football for the last couple of months and loves it. He is the quarterback for the Longhorns, and no comments are needed on that please. :) I know I'm biased, but he is very good and this past Sunday threw his first completed pass for a touchdown. His specialty though is the quarterback sneak and has scored quite a few touchdowns! The coaches are good, teaching them teamwork, sportsmanship... and they don't keep score.
Jared on the right

Coming back in after a play

Watch that little boy in front- he is fast!!


2 comments:

aimee said...

I bet you are loving being so close to family!

Viki said...

Wow - they start kids playing football that early? I wonder if they do that up here. I don't think they did when I was a kid, though.