Thursday, September 18, 2008

Holly's Belated Birthday Photos

I didn't have my birthday photos available back when we posted about my party, but here they are! Still didn't use my camera as much that day as I should have, so if you have any photos from the party, please send them to me!

Heather painted a portrait of Eli as a birthday gift to me. She had never met him, but used a photo off of our blog as her subject. She is remarkable! Thanks Heather Feather!


The food table before the food arrived. We had Dickie's barbecue: brisket, sausage, potato salad, cole slaw, beans, rolls and peach cobbler. Yum!



Holly about to cut the delicious cake. If you are able to enlarge this picture, please do so and check out the amount of chocolate detail! Divine! Abbey made the wreath on the cake table, along with placing feather decorations on each of the guest tables. It was a beautiful evening. Thanks all!

2 comments:

aimee said...

That cake looks delicious! Looks like you all had fun!

H Noble said...

It was positively sinful for sure. I've got one piece hiding in the freezer. I've been saving it, but it may not even be good anymore. Darn the luck, I may have to go try it! :)