Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Shower!

by Holly

My wonderful friends from Sunday School and Eli's AWANA Puggles teacher hosted a beautiful baby shower for me at Olive Garden on Saturday. Delicious food was a given, but we also enjoyed this lovely cake made by Misty, great company and an overall good time. Thank you so much to all of you lovely ladies for celebrating with me, both you hostesses and other friends and family that attended. I felt loved and am excited about sharing our new bundle with you all in just a few days!
Holly and the beautiful cake- triple chocolate, strawberry and white cake layers with a fondant baby on top!

Me with the hostesses: Renae, Lee, Katie, myself, Sarah, Misty, Kelley

Teresa, Holly, Mom Kirby, Moma (Nana)

Nana and Holly with the beautiful basket of goodies from the hostesses

Isn't this gorgeous???





4 comments:

aimee said...

What a beautiful cake! Glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are counting down the days!

Christy

Viki said...

I wish I could make cakes like that - beautiful. :-)

Hope things are good and you guys are staying relaxed in your final days!

Sarah J said...

So glad you enjoyed it! :)