Tuesday, April 15, 2008

M.I.A.


I will forgo the song that is in my head about "We've been to ... ... ... ..." and just say we have been busy. First off we owe a big congratulations to my childhood and boy scouting friend Scott on his marriage to Laura this last weekend. Scott and I go way back. His mother has pictures of us in diapers. Laura found a good man!

After weeks (or months) of hounding, I have added pictures to our Photos de Eli link. There you will find two new folders, one of Eli and the other of our DC trip. The photos of Eli are in time order so the most recent are at the end of the group. Here is our cute little boy now....

More details coming soon!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Eli,
You have gotten so big! Tell your parents to enjoy while you are stationary! I am moving so fast now. You look like you are a happy baby. Pretty soon you will start trying to get your mom and dads attention by doing things like laughing and coughing! We'll have to hang out soon so I can give you lots of tips on getting big! I am going to the Caribbean coast tomorrow...I get to fly on a plane just with Daddy to meet Mommy! I'm not sure how I will be able to sit still that long!
Have fun in Texas today!
love, Jackson

Jonathan said...

love the pics...especially the sleeping Eli with his guns up!!

Anonymous said...

he is so adorable! I see your dad(holly) in him alot. Love those steel blue eyes! Loved the pics of DC too. Ive never been and we are thinking of going for our 5th anniversary too! Thanks for the tips.
Well, my news... My sister, Beth is expecting in Dec. We are all just tickled pink.
Love you!
Heather

Viki said...

Thanks for posting all of the pictures...I've been checking. :-) Eli is, however, even cuter in person. I'm glad we got to see y'all this weekend!

TheLudlows said...

I agree with Heather. I see a lot of Holly's dad in little Eli. What a cutie!
C

H Noble said...

Thanks guys! Amy T says she sees my dad in him too, and I love that. I think my husband is wonderful and handsome, but it is nice to hear something other than, "Eli looks exactly like his daddy." :)
H

aimee said...

Aww, how cute!!

Unknown said...

oh he is SO CUTE!!!! And even giving a little grin!!! I LOVE baby fists!!!!!! Can't you just eat him up sometimes???? We still hope to get up to the area by the summer!!! Maybe??? We haven't all seen each other in two years--that's loopy!